Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hi, welcome you all to my bodybuilding form compilation.

Hi,

  First of all, I would like to mention that I open this blog because I want to use it to keep all my clips and images which is not for commercial but to serve my Thai readers. I write a blog in Thai version and it is quite popular in my country. However, I have a problem to keep all medias in the same place. So, I think that it is more easier to open a blog in blogger.com (Thank to Blogger.com) to keep all medias from my private research.

    No, all medias have its own owner. I am not the owner of these medias but all of them are post  in Youtube.com and I just compile them all for easier to seek, use and watch.

    However, I think that if I post them in this blog it should be better that all international bodybuilding fans will use them also. So that, I try to write some details in English. But, please understand me. English is my second language.

Regards,
Khun Born

No comments:

Post a Comment